This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

LS Trapt logo

Zoning Issues

If you have a zoning issue regarding a property other than your own, please fill out and submit a resident complaint to the Township Office to justify the use of the Zoning Officer. To learn more about Resident complaints, please click here

If you have a zoning issue regarding your own property, please contact the Zoning Officer at 610-682-7388 x135, or 484-697-8628. The Township Zoning Officer is only in the office on Tuesdays from 12:00pm to 2:00pm and Thursdays from 2:00pm to 4:00pm, so if you feel you need to talk with him in person, please schedule a time with him on a Tuesday that works best for both you and the Zoning Officer.