This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

LS Trapt logo

Notify Us

Are you looking to notify the Township of...?

Resident Complaints
Standard Township form used by our Zoning Officer to investigate any property issues. 

Road Issues
Road issues on local roads should be sent to the Public Works Dept. and road issues on State roads should be sent to PennDot. 

Zoning Issues
If it is an issue with another property in the Township, a complaint form must be filled out, but if it is a question about your property, please reach out to our Zoning Officer.